About the Role
The Lookupp Movement is seeking enthusiastic students to become school leaders for their local schools. School leaders will be responsible for promoting Lookupp, an app that encourages people to engage in offline interactions, also known as people time. As a school leader, you will be a part of a startup experience, helping your community and improving your leadership skills.
- Marketing at school to both teachers and students
- Organize a local reward system
- Participate in research with Lookupp
- Talk to local businesses to generate rewards for Lookupp users
- Set up Lookupp events to foster a culture of personal interactions
- Ensure operations are productive.
High school student
Passionate about promoting better mental health
Good communication and leadership skills
Willingness to learn and be a part of a startup
Ability to work independently and as a team